1. Is it really unlimited? Yes! You can ride every single ride.
2. Do I still have to book? Yes. You still got to book those bikes! Once purchased you can book up to four weeks in advance for monthly or quarterly for Annual.
3. What if I can’t make my scheduled ride? We ask you still cancel online or if it’s outside the window contact us (DM on socials, or text us at 325-261-1977) and let us know you can’t make it so your bike is open for another rider. No penalties, you are unlimited!
4. Is it shareable with my friends/family? The unlimited monthly and annual membership is not shareable.
5. What if I need to pause or cancel? Monthly? Not a problem, before your current four week cycle closes, you can go in and alter/pause/cancel your membership or we can do it for you! Resume when you’re ready, or choose one of the packages. No long term commitments other than the four week period. The membership will reoccur unless you pause/cancel, but you can easily do it from your account! No pausing for 90-day kick start option, it is good until end of March 2023, or thirty days from date of purchase.
CLUB LEVEL - Annual Membership? Annual membership is binding unless you move more than 30 miles outside of Abilene. If you have a MAJOR life event, we can easily extend the annual to accommodate for the lost time (i.e. injury, death in the family, etc.). Not a problem at all. :)
6. Can I purchase two monthly options at a time so I have plenty of booking space?
Okay we love the person who asked us this! If you are concerned, reach out we can do this for you, 100 percent.